Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Faithless Intro

  I have been putting off new blogs because the next one I feel led to write is hard. And it has been a journey, a process for a few months. I haven’t exactly finished this journey either, and probably won’t this side of heaven. I have been reading a book about theology, Practical Theology for Women by Wendy Horger Alsup . My husband gifted it to me for mother’s day two years ago. And I am currently leading two ladies discipleship groups through it. So the discussion for us and for me at the beginning of the book is about faith. For me thus far it has been an exploration into my lack of faith.
   Anyway, I know this is my next topic for hashing out on here but I really have felt like I needed to figure it out first.  However, I see now that if I tarry, this blog will just never get written. Moreover, I think my next few posts will be about me figuring out why I don’t have faith. This is the journey that God and I have been on since August and subsequently all of the other issues that have come up as a result of this mucking around. Hopefully, I will do this justice.

2 comments:

  1. I am very much looking forward to your upcoming blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to know you will be writing again soon

    ReplyDelete